We have an experienced team of people to assist clients with all registration issues in Azerbaijan. Typically these services include, but are not limited to:
- Advice and guidance as to the most appropriate form of operating in the country.
- A general overview of the registration process with the Ministry of Justice and other public bodies as relevant.
- Step-by-step guidance in obtaining all the necessary documents for registration purposes.
- Translation, legalization and notarization of the documents required to be submitted to the State Registrar's Office.
- Preparation and filing of the application form with the State Registrar's Office.
- Obtaining the State Registration Certificate from the Ministry of Justice.
- Assistance in registration with the various public funds (e.g. Social Protection, Employment, Pension, and Disablement Funds) in addition to the State Statistics Committee and the Tax and Customs Authorities as required by law
- Drafting the company seal and obtaining approval thereof from the Ministry of Justice.